If you want to read our in-depth research articles or
have our amazing magazine delivered to your home
each month, then you have to pay.
We set cookies so you can manage your account and navigate the site, and to remember your cookie preferences so that you don't keep getting this message. To accept cookies, just keep browsing, otherwise use the links on the right to adjust your cookie settings or find out more.
Our brand-new podcast is available for you to listen in the car, commuting to work or while you're out walking the dog.
In each bimonthly 30-minute episode, you'll discover the latest healthcare news, alongside information on complementary therapies and alternative medicines. We aim to bring our readers world-leading research and ground-breaking news. Our hallmark has always been in-depth research, and hard-won information of a quality that can change lives for the better.
Listen to our latest episodes below:
In their latest podcast, WDDTY editors Lynne McTaggart and Bryan Hubbard explore the health benefits of breast milk. Although we have been breastfeeding for hundreds of thousands of years, researchers are only now beginning to understand just what it does—such as giving life-long immunity against infections.
Bryan and Lynne also discuss:
- How the health of the gut could be behind the autism epidemic
- Safer alternatives to indigestion pills, which are killing 4 per cent of patients, new research suggests.
- Why vitamin D—from sunshine and supplements—is so important for our health
- The latest damages awards for long-term users of Monsanto's Roundup weed killer
- The secret to a long life
Don't forget to rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.