Makes 8 small balls
Storing: can keep up to a month in the fridge
- ½ cup coconut, desiccated
- ¼ cup Brazil nuts
- 1 Tbsp agave syrup
- ¼ tsp salt, such as Celtic grey salt
- Pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg or spice of your choice
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend well.
- Scoop out the mixture, then roll into small balls.
- Serve immediately, or store in the fridge until needed.
Markéta Bola is a natural nutritionist and raw living-food chef who leads raw-food workshops, classes, dining experiences and Tree of Life Wellbeing & Vitality Festivals in the Midlands.