Access to our News, Forums and Blogs
OR

If you want to read our in-depth research articles or
have our amazing magazine delivered to your home
each month, then you have to pay.

Click here if you're interested
Helping you make better health choices

What Doctors Don't Tell You

In shops now or delivered to your home from only £3.50 an issue!

Subscribe!
February 2018 (Vol. 28 Issue 11)

I WAS ROBBED BY THE BRONSON COMPANY !!! BE CAREFUL !!!

24 Jan 2018 @ 12:11PM

I became a victim of fraud committed by Bronson Laboratories Company (www.bronsonvitamins.com) on almost $5000! Be careful if you do not want to be cheated!

Do not cooperate especially with:

• Mrs Jeanne Hayes - Director of International Sales at BRONSON Laboratories
  • Mr Martin Gora - Director of eCommerce & Information Technology and Vice President at Futurebiotics

I am a customer from Europe (Poland) who paid almost $5000 for Bronson products on September 2016 and I have never seen neither the products nor my money back. It looks like they do not take customers overseas seriously. What a shame for such a respectable company!

I am a lonely single mother of two small children, who just wanted to earn some money before Christmas. I am not a re-seller company but a private person. This situation is ridiculous! I have paid almost $5000 for products I never received and Bronson claims that this topic does not exists! This is a huge monetary amount for me which equals 6 month of my salary here in Poland. For this company this is just a small change!

1.5 year of struggle for the return of my money for the products has led my life to a psychological ruin. I contracted a depression, a nervous breakdown and I got a serious psychotherapy lasting almost a year!

Mrs Jeanne Hayes, who I was cooperating with, completely ignored me after she made a deal and earned her commission.

I was trying to speak with Bronson Director of eCommerce - Mr Martin Gora (recorded call !!) who was helpful at the beginning but finally swept the whole case under the carpet. He said it was a misunderstanding because he personally ordered a money transfer back to my account. Additionally he spoke very badly about Mrs Jeanne Hayes. He said that she has no scruples and she is a woman oriented only on profits and doesn't care for her customers after she receives the money.

I did everything in this matter what I could do. I have even arranged for a local parcel pick up from their warehouse in New York, by my affiliate and they refused this too! In the end, I directed the case to the Federal Trade Commission in USA and the American embassy in Poland because this case is out of the question for me!

I wonder if there are more robbed people like me. Please, let me know if somebody is in a similar situation?

Latest Tweet

About

Since 1989, WDDTY has provided thousands of resources on how to beat asthma, arthritis, depression and many other chronic conditions.

Start by looking in our fully searchable database, active and friendly community forums and the latest health news.

Positive SSL Wildcard

Facebook Twitter

Most Popular Health Website of the Year 2014

© 2010 - 2017 WDDTY Publishing Ltd.
All Rights Reserved