Access to our News, Forums and Blogs
OR

If you want to read our in-depth research articles or
have our amazing magazine delivered to your home
each month, then you have to pay.

Click here if you're interested
Helping you make better health choices

What Doctors Don't Tell You

In shops now or delivered to your home from only £3.50 an issue!

Subscribe!
February 2018 (Vol. 28 Issue 11)

Gynaecology bleeding problem

Gillie

Gillie

26 Sep 2013 @ 18:07PM

The thing is Poque222 that at least some people are putting forward their thoughts and ideas, even if you think they are rubbish. All I see from you is sarcasm and rudeness and no practical solutions or possible ways forward for this lady. So maybe you would let us see some of this writing that you thing would be wasted on us.

Gill

antonianelson9

antonianelson9

5 Sep 2013 @ 16:06PM

There are many ways to work with what is going on, not sure where you are located, that would help as far as referrals.

Getting quiet, dropping in and listening to what your body is trying to show you, ask of you, tell you., you won't find that in

the space of fear and worry, you will only find fear and worry. When you listen from that dropped in place, the adult you,

you will know exactly what the next step is for you, and who you want to listen to for guidance. There are many ways to

work with this, and you have to find which ones are right for you! Listen to your heart for guidance.

take good care

Pogue222

Pogue222

5 Sep 2013 @ 09:42AM

And my writing is totally wasted on someone like you too!
Pogue222

Pogue222

5 Sep 2013 @ 09:42AM

And my writing is totally wasted on someone like you too!
KiwiGal

KiwiGal

28 Aug 2013 @ 14:52PM

(Sigh) Pogue, once again - you should not be on this site! Go away and find a Support Angelina Jolie in Her Self Mutilation site and leave us be. I'm not going to waste my time putting up the very damning statistics on survival after chemo, or the fact that not ONE doctor will declare that putting a deadly poison in your system is actually going to heal you, or that Big Pharma is waiting with a long list of pharmaceutical drugs to give people who have pieces chopped out of them instead of bringing their whole system back into balance.... oops, I just did. A little bit.

I'm usually very wordy and can write pages, but I know from experience it's totally wasted on someone like you. You would do better spending your time reading up on all the malpractice suits brought against the medical profession, and how - almost daily - their scientists are forced to declare that something they insisted was the absolute truth has turned out to be not so true, with devastating after-effects. Or about all the suits brought against ghostwriting studies or skewed lab results. And on, and on. Bless Google and all the information on medical charlatans at hand at the click of a button. Then count up the number of malpractice/deaths brought about by using natural means to restore health.

Because we want Health - not to be hooked in as a medical experiment from cradle to grave. You show me proof that Big Pharma wants us to be well, and I'll show you laboratories that have gone out of business from lack of customers. Doesn't happen.... This world is big enough for the both of us; but not this site. Go find someone who wants to play with you.

Pogue222

Pogue222

2 Aug 2013 @ 20:40PM

Oh dearie me such rubbish you talk! Dangerous.
KiwiGal

KiwiGal

9 Jun 2013 @ 10:33AM

GOOD ON YOU, Gracewriter. I'm a BodyTalk practitioner, so I know what I'm saying. What I would encourage you to do though, because you've got some pretty deep stuff going on there, is find an Advanced Practitioner, or even an Instructor to do a distance healing on you. They will get to the guts of it much quicker. If you have someone like that nearby, so much the better. It will be worth it. In any case, if the person you go to is not the right one (for the above reasons), he/she will be denied Permission to work on you, and the right person will be indicated. You won't regret it. You're very brave - and in my opinion are doing the right thing!
gracewriter2

gracewriter2

5 Jun 2013 @ 17:11PM

I hope you are doing well. I believe the best thing you can do RIGHT NOW is find a BodyTalk practitioner and go there. (It also sounds like menopause, mine was like that at 45, I thought I was too young. Ha!)

I just had a double mastectomy, now I'm learning I didn't need to do that. I shrunk the tumor by 1 centimeter in a week and a half, using oils and herbs and lots of juicing. I got depressed because I knew I didn't have enough time before surgery to get rid of it so I quit 1.5 weeks before surgery. dumb. Live and learn.

In any event, I am skipping chemo and about to make an apt with a BodyTalk practitioner here because, on a quantum level the body "talks" to the practitioner and tells it what it needs worked on and what energetic connections have been severed. The practitioner just resets the connections.

You could go in for high blood pressure but your body wants to work on the tumor that's in your intestines. So they only work on what the body tells them to and they have actually healed said tumors and the blood pressure healed itself. However the body may actually recommend surgery. The body knows best what it needs.

This is energy medicine at it's finest. I will be using it to fix what caused the cancer, no doubt a lot of emotional baggage will get released in the process. I am using oils and herbs and diet instead of chemo and will be taking all the bottles to the bodytalk practitioner to see if my body really does need them.

I hate to see anyone go through any surgery if it is not necessary and I see BodyTalk as the wave of the future in a more integrative medical noninvasive society. There are tons of lectures about it on their website.

Pogue222

Pogue222

10 May 2013 @ 17:45PM

Well you said it yourself "as physiotherapist!" NOT a surgeon! Leave to them!
louisejames1

louisejames1

31 Aug 2007 @ 17:26PM

Dear dgriffiths05

I am really sorry to hear about your problems - have you had the D&C yet. If all else is well it sounds as though you are in the peri-menopausal state which can be a time of great change in the menstrual bleeding patterns. There are many herbal and homepathic remedies to help during this time, along with various complementary therapies, including homeopathy and acupuncture. I practice a wonderful abdominal massage technique used for centuries by the Mayan people from central America. It can be wonderfully beneficial for all sorts of "women's problems" including period problems (and the other end of the spectrum - infertility) . To accompany this treatment there are also herbal remedies from the rainforest which can really help. As a physiotherapist who works part-time in the NHS, all too often I see women who are treated in a very narrow-minded way when it comes to gynae problems. For sure there are circumstances that call for surgery but unless there is cancer or some other sinister diagnosis, I would recommend that you try everything you can before turning to surgery. A hysterectomy can increase the chances of organ prolapse through the pelvic floor - see a report on this website concerning this. I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Latest Tweet

About

Since 1989, WDDTY has provided thousands of resources on how to beat asthma, arthritis, depression and many other chronic conditions.

Start by looking in our fully searchable database, active and friendly community forums and the latest health news.

Positive SSL Wildcard

Facebook Twitter

Most Popular Health Website of the Year 2014

© 2010 - 2017 WDDTY Publishing Ltd.
All Rights Reserved