Twice weekly e-news bulletins

Access to our News, Forums and Blogs
OR

If you want to read our in-depth research articles or
have our amazing magazine delivered to your home
each month, then you have to pay.

Click here if you're interested
Helping you make better health choices

In shops now or delivered to your home from only £3.50 an issue!

Subscribe!

Myasthenia gravis

prioris

5 Apr 2013 @ 04:38AM

i found this link.

http://www.thelastfourbooks.com/Kabbalah/myasthenia_gravis_alternative_medicine_cure.html

maybe you contact him by email and pick his mind.

prioris

4 Apr 2013 @ 00:13AM

I don't know the answer to that but i do know you have to research alternatives to the medications. Taking immune suppressive drugs is not the way to go. Conventional medicine is mostly dangerous especially for chronic conditions. You have to find alternatives that are more natural and healthy for the body. That will entail being very persistent in researching it. The cures or remedies for medical problems are usually in the foods. You don't want her to be damaged by the treatments. For instance, reduced glutathione can protect the liver. One of the most common ways the liver gets damaged when the glutathione is depleted in the liver.

marleneb928

2 Apr 2013 @ 18:27PM

Does anyone know anything about this condition? Is it a long term illness or can it be cured ?. My daughter is now on methotrexate after suffering liver damage from azathioprine. It is still a mystery if she will be on this medication forever.

Latest Tweet

About

Since 1989, WDDTY has provided thousands of resources on how to beat asthma, arthritis, depression and many other chronic conditions.

Start by looking in our fully searchable database, active and friendly community forums and the latest health news.

Positive SSL Wildcard

Facebook Twitter

Most Popular Health Website of the Year 2014

© 2010 - 2017 WDDTY Publishing Ltd.
All Rights Reserved