Access to our News, Forums and Blogs
OR

If you want to read our in-depth research articles or
have our amazing magazine delivered to your home
each month, then you have to pay.

Click here if you're interested
Helping you make better health choices

What Doctors Don't Tell You

In shops now or delivered to your home from only £3.50 an issue!

Subscribe!
May 2018 (Vol. 3 Issue 3)

Cold feet

drncnnng6

drncnnng6

1 Apr 2011 @ 07:29AM

Oh thanks for the info. Thisq quite help me a lot
Feetham

Feetham

31 Mar 2011 @ 09:41AM

I forgot to say the lemon is eaten whole - I drink the juice in a mug of water, then eat the rind!
Feetham

Feetham

31 Mar 2011 @ 09:39AM

If it is caused by sticky blood which I have, although the exercise is always an important part of the strategy, I have got mine under control with one fresh lemon each morning and 10ml of Turmeric Tincture from Metabolics with the occasional few drops of Vitamin E from the same company as tested by kinesiology - a lot better than Warfarin!
pamela6

pamela6

29 Mar 2011 @ 23:25PM

It might be worth buying an in-stride cycle which is a device for pedalling whilst seated and this will get the circulation going. Especially if someone is seated for long periods of time the circulation gets trapped from the hips down and then to wear warm soaks perhaps from the knee down and not too tight.
jgoulbourne-1

jgoulbourne-1

29 Mar 2011 @ 14:00PM

She could try the Electro Reflexologist. I found it helped my circulation when I changed jobs and was sitting a lot at a computer. I developed a problem when walking a few hundred metres. Pain in my calves would cause me to stop every 30 or so metres.

When I used this device a half hour once a day, the symptoms disappeared and have not returned. I use it to stop water retention also and improve circulation in my legs as I suffer from varicose veins.

BWise-BWell

BWise-BWell

29 Mar 2011 @ 13:54PM

Please, get in touch for more information.

Money back guarantee ! Circulation, swelling and much more !!

BWise-BWell

Marie

07588 563301

bwebb

bwebb

29 Mar 2011 @ 13:16PM

My husband had slightly swollen ankles and he bought a circulation booster which he uses only once per day for 30 minutes and it has brought the problem under control about 99%.
buis_j

buis_j

23 Mar 2011 @ 03:16AM

Most likely the cold feet are caused by a poor blood circulation which of course is not uncommon in people in their eighties. With the cold water she got it half right. A treatment that helped me is to put the feet in cold water for a little while and then after that in hot water and then repeat this a few more times. This boosts the blood circulation. I tried to use as cold and as hot water as I could bear. Really effective!

A part of the problem might also be 'sticky' blood. On a Darkfield blood analysis (as they do here in Tao Garden Health Spa in Thailand where I am now) you can see if blood is 'sticky'. The special microscope shows how blood cells stick together and this hampers the blood circulation. The main remedies to make the blood less sticky are vibration (machines such as the power plate do this very effectively but there are other cheaper and smaller machines available too) and also activity. My very sticky blood became really good after just two days of some exercise and 15 minutes on the power plate each day.

Good luck trying this out.

vito

vito

22 Mar 2011 @ 22:02PM

Best thing I have seen to remedy cold feet is Niacin(B-3) taken at breakfast and lunch 100mg. each. Regular Niacin not the no-flush kind.
mikeandliz2003

mikeandliz2003

22 Mar 2011 @ 19:23PM

New Forever Product in the market from January called ARGI+ that seems to be beneficial for getting blood to the extremities in addition to many other benefits - covered by the usual 60-day guarantee. Positive testimonials beginning to arrive.

Latest Tweet

About

Since 1989, WDDTY has provided thousands of resources on how to beat asthma, arthritis, depression and many other chronic conditions.

Start by looking in our fully searchable database, active and friendly community forums and the latest health news.

Positive SSL Wildcard

Facebook Twitter

Most Popular Health Website of the Year 2014

© 2010 - 2017 WDDTY Publishing Ltd.
All Rights Reserved