Free 17-point plan to great health

Twice weekly e-news bulletins

Access to our News, Forums and Blogs

If you want to read our in-depth research articles or
have our amazing magazine delivered to your home
each month, then you have to pay.

Click here if you're interested
Helping you make better health choices

In shops now or delivered to your home from only £3.50 an issue!

Byetta (exenetide) injections to help combat diabetes

CommunityForumsAbout UsHelp and SupportByetta (exenetide) injections to help combat diabetes

27 Oct 2011 @ 08:51AM

Hello Jeannie

Congratulations that you now you are thinking for natural remedies and have used some of them. But you have to understand that natural remedies are much more then home remedies.

First you have to know your disease better. You have to learn about DM2 or insulin resistance and the blocked cell receptors. You can learn it from here.

Most of the doctors never prescribe you any medicine to open your blocked cell receptors. Mother Nature has given lot many plants which help open the blocked cell receptors and removing the toxins from the body, but the economics of health care system doesn't allow.......

Again if you just want to maintain the blood glucose level, it can be easily done by changing your diet plan under some expert guidance.

There are some more links from my blog which may be helpful to you.

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

For any assistance, you can always mail us.

jean m smith

31 May 2011 @ 23:10PM

Thanks for your reply. Thats interesting. I didn't know what Byetta was and doctors don't always tell you. I haven't started this regime, I wanted to find out more about it that's why I asked the question in the forum.

jean m smith

31 May 2011 @ 23:02PM

That's interesting. I had no idea what byetta was and doctors don't tell you everything. I haven't started this regime. I was hoping to find out a bit more about it first, hence my writing in the forum section. Thank you for your reply.

richard ponsonby

29 May 2011 @ 18:28PM

Exenetide is a toxin from a poisonous lizard found in the American south. Why you would allow anybody to inject it into your system is beyond me.

jean m smith

27 May 2011 @ 22:32PM

Hi is there anyone out there who has used or is using Byetta? I was diagnosed diabetic almost 12 years ago (could have had it before then) when I had blood tests in Denmark after I had a heart attack. First of all I was watching diet, then moved on to Metformin, doseage increasing gradually, then Diamicron was added. After a concerted effort to lose weight, I lost a stone and was able to come off the Diamicron for a year, then last year I was advised to go on it again. My glucose levels are going up and the next step could be Byetta. I am told this will help me lose weight (yipee) but I wonder how others are getting on with this treatment. In my experience the Diabetes Consultants don't tell you all, the Diabetic Nurses seem to do so. I know everyone is different and their bodies react differently to drugs, but sometimes help is better coming from someone who is actually using the product.

Would be grateful for any help/advice re. Byetta. I really don't want to go on insulin and this could be a stop gap as if I could lose a lot of weight I am told I could cut down on my diabetic medication.

I prefer more natural remedies to drugs and use cinnamon, chromium but these do not make any difference to glucose levels. Anything else I can try? Doctors only seem to go down the drugs route.

Hoping for some advice and suggestions please.

Latest Tweet

Since 1989, WDDTY has provided thousands of resources on how to beat asthma, arthritis, cancer, depression and many other chronic conditions.

Start by looking in our fully searchable database, active and friendly community forums and the latest health news.

Positive SSL Wildcard

Facebook Twitter

Most Popular Health Website of the Year 2014

© 2010 - 2016 WDDTY Publishing Ltd.
All Rights Reserved