Helping you make better health choices

In shops now or delivered to your home from only £3.50 an issue!

Subscribe!

Oblique Fracture of Left Fibula slow healing

CommunityForumsAbout UsHelp and SupportOblique Fracture of Left Fibula slow healing

KiwiGal

10 Mar 2011 @ 09:44AM

Hi Joan

If you want to know what those two drugs are doing to your health, just Google their side effects. Pharmaceutical drugs are like a slow drip to the grave. Apart from that, Seretide weakens bones - how about that?!! Bet your doctor never told you that...

If you want to create total health in your body, it's not by poisoning it on the side. If you're not prepared to go off these drugs, then maybe the Bioptron light and colours could help quicken the healing. If it can close up ongoing diabetic ulcers, it should help here. I don't know where you are, but look up the site and contact either the Head Office in your country or any agent you can find.

There are other things like comfrey, or eating lots of dark green organic vegetables (raw when possible) and tahini, which offers one of the best ways to get calcium into your body. I would suggest Chlorella to detox the effects of these drugs. Just ask your local health shop, but try to stay away from synthetic supplements.

Good luck

Joan Rosemary

10 Mar 2011 @ 09:01AM

I fractured my Fibula on the 21st January making the time since injury 6 1/2 weeks ago. I firstly had a cast for 4 weeks then an air boot.

I was told yesterday that the healing process was very slow and I would need to wear the air boot for a further four weeks.. Is there anything I can do to speed the healing up or does anyone know why it ia taking so long? What is the normal time span for it to heal? By the way I am 63 yrs of age I do not have Diabetes and I do not smoke, but I am on Seretide and Ventolin inhalers..

Joan

Latest Tweet

About

Since 1989, WDDTY has provided thousands of resources on how to beat asthma, arthritis, cancer, depression and many other chronic conditions.

Start by looking in our fully searchable database, active and friendly community forums and the latest health news.

Positive SSL Wildcard

Facebook Twitter

Most Popular Health Website of the Year 2014

© 2010 - 2016 WDDTY Publishing Ltd.
All Rights Reserved