Helping you make better health choices

In shops now or delivered to your home from only £3.50 an issue!

Subscribe!

excruciating toothache

CommunityForumsAbout UsHelp and Supportexcruciating toothache

blobby

12 Oct 2009 @ 20:23PM

Hi Harr..."Lilyflower",

Doesn't sound like the dentist you describe should be practising.

Change your dentist...quickly...preferably to a Holistic/Biological one.

Robin

lilyflower

12 Oct 2009 @ 20:00PM

Why is it that every time I have dental work carried out, I end up with an abscess under one or more of my crowns, whether or not they are near the area of dental surgery?

Recently following an extraction, I am experiencing excuciating tooth ache under a crown which goes into the jaw and down into my throat. It is agony. I am unable to get an emergeny appointment with a regular dentist, the best they have offered me is to see one of the trainee dentists. I really want to see a competent practitioner, not a student.

Another worry I have is that every time I have received treatment for an abscess, this has been very painful, in fact I reckon one of the most painful procedures. The dentist always says 'it is impossible to carry out remedial work without pain as an abscess causes the local anaesthetic from working so all drilling has to be done live. The dentist also usually takes out the nerve which done live is a very painful experience.

Any advice please.

Latest Tweet

About

Since 1989, WDDTY has provided thousands of resources on how to beat asthma, arthritis, cancer, depression and many other chronic conditions.

Start by looking in our fully searchable database, active and friendly community forums and the latest health news.

Positive SSL Wildcard

Facebook Twitter

Most Popular Health Website of the Year 2014

© 2010 - 2016 WDDTY Publishing Ltd.
All Rights Reserved