Twice weekly e-news bulletins

Access to our News, Forums and Blogs
OR

If you want to read our in-depth research articles or
have our amazing magazine delivered to your home
each month, then you have to pay.

Click here if you're interested
Helping you make better health choices

In shops now or delivered to your home from only £3.50 an issue!

Subscribe!

Ethical journalism

CommunityForumsAbout UsAbout us and the websiteEthical journalism

blobby

15 Feb 2012 @ 10:21AM

I second that.

Robin

KiwiGal

14 Feb 2012 @ 15:58PM

Come on, where do you think we are - in India, where monks sit and meditate with begging bowls in front of them which the population has been trained to contribute to?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with making money from imparting knowledge. Most of the time it's the only way people will value it. I know from my own experience, when I give away my skills, they are taken less seriously (even though they work) than when asking payment for them. Money makes the Western world go round and people work on value for money.

WWDTY have to pay offices, employees - rent/rates, food, schooling etc. just like anybody else. 'Mankind' will never benefit as a whole; information of pharmaceutics vs natural healing has been going on for many decades, and still the bulk of the world 'flock' prefer to go to mainstream systems - especially as insurance payments are locked into the former and Big Pharma has a stranglehold on government health and insurance services. We are all responsible for our health and our 'destiny'. I'd rather buy for health than the latest iPod phone or whatever. It's a matter of priorities. I have no insurance; I pay more for my organic food and spend more time studying what's good for the body than the stock exchange (or the TV programme) in order to stay at the top of the cliff, not down the bottom with the ambulance.

They do everything to keep prices low so more people can buy; not only that, what they offer is ethically sound and health-giving, which is more than can be said for most mainstream health peddlers. They share this site .. I think they do a grand job and they deserve recompense for their efforts.

ggjohnston

10 Feb 2012 @ 16:07PM

Have followed WDDTY for some time now and am grateful for information provided. However, when WDDTY branched off into selling its more comprehensive information, I had a negative reaction. Granted, no-one is asked to part with a "fortune" to obtain fuller details in particular areas. However, I believe that anyone in possession of information which could be beneficial to humankind as a whole, needs also have the spirit of generosity to share same without needing financial recompense.

Latest Tweet

About

Since 1989, WDDTY has provided thousands of resources on how to beat asthma, arthritis, depression and many other chronic conditions.

Start by looking in our fully searchable database, active and friendly community forums and the latest health news.

Positive SSL Wildcard

Facebook Twitter

Most Popular Health Website of the Year 2014

© 2010 - 2016 WDDTY Publishing Ltd.
All Rights Reserved