Twice weekly e-news bulletins

Access to our News, Forums and Blogs
OR

If you want to read our in-depth research articles or
have our amazing magazine delivered to your home
each month, then you have to pay.

Click here if you're interested
Helping you make better health choices

In shops now or delivered to your home from only £3.50 an issue!

Subscribe!

Inaccessibility of information

CommunityForumsAbout UsAbout us and the websiteInaccessibility of information

snicholoy

13 Oct 2013 @ 01:16AM

This is very disheartening. I have only just joined and cannot read an entire article, even though it says you can read them as a free member. I see they have not bothered to respond to this issue. I am saddened.

berryanarchy

21 Jan 2011 @ 02:02AM

I just think the whole asking for people to pay makes the site look like a con and it makes me mistrust the information!

jcmarshall

20 Jan 2011 @ 19:20PM

WDDTY: I have been a subscriber to your magazine for a long time, off and on back to about 1997. I am on the email list. But I am not allowed any real information. Yes, I can log in, but every article I click on is only a short beginning of an article, and at the end I am asked to "upgrade." I guess that means 'spend more money.' It looks like you have changed policy, (as I do remember being able to read complete articles), and my opinion is that you are being much too proprietary with your information. Why don't you offer at least some free information? I think your policy will do you harm in the long run, because there is a LOT of good, free information out there on the web that is much easier to access! The whole idea of the internet is free sharing.

And by the way, it is not easy to contact you, either. Neither of the email links work for me. I get a "bad request" message. I would have to phone or write a snail mail. Thus I am using this method, hoping someone will see it. Judy

Latest Tweet

About

Since 1989, WDDTY has provided thousands of resources on how to beat asthma, arthritis, depression and many other chronic conditions.

Start by looking in our fully searchable database, active and friendly community forums and the latest health news.

Positive SSL Wildcard

Facebook Twitter

Most Popular Health Website of the Year 2014

© 2010 - 2016 WDDTY Publishing Ltd.
All Rights Reserved