Helping you make better health choices

In shops now or delivered to your home from only £3.50 an issue!

Subscribe!

Psosiasis. Is there a cure? every one says there is none. But

CommunityForumsAbout UsAbout us and the websitePsosiasis. Is there a cure? every one says there is none. But

karlaaree

27 Dec 2009 @ 15:15PM

What is your blood vitamin D level? It should be 60-75 ng/dL (25OH-D). It is essential for autoimmune health. UVB tanning beds in winter (used carefully of course) help. If your D level is 10-30 take 20,000IU daily for 3 weeks, stop, wait 1 week and retest to see how yur body uses the D. If it is up significantly then 2,000 to 4,000 IU should be OK. If it is still on the low side try a larger daily dose. (It takes me 6,000IU a day to keep my level above 55ng/dL)

I suggest getting off gluten grains as well (wheat, oats, rye/pumpernikel, barley, spelt, kaut, teff). I don't think anything has the potential to mess up the immune system like gluten does. Adding GLA from evening primrose oil, 200 mg + fish oil 1-3 caps a day should help too.

KiwiGal

26 Dec 2009 @ 14:55PM

Look up the Bioptron light: www.bioptron.com. There have been many success stories over the years (it's been around for 20 years now). That treats the symptoms, sometimes forever but you need to know the cause too.

e1azar

25 Dec 2009 @ 11:10AM

But since I suffer from it, I need to find a solution.

I have tried many creams from the doctors. The product Dovomate helps but the itching has been constent. so much so I got fed up and decided to make a product that would help me. I have setup my own blog at www.cure-psoriasis.co.uk I will be delighted for all others to post there findings.

Latest Tweet

About

Since 1989, WDDTY has provided thousands of resources on how to beat asthma, arthritis, cancer, depression and many other chronic conditions.

Start by looking in our fully searchable database, active and friendly community forums and the latest health news.

Positive SSL Wildcard

Facebook Twitter

Most Popular Health Website of the Year 2014

© 2010 - 2016 WDDTY Publishing Ltd.
All Rights Reserved