Helping you make better health choices

In shops now or delivered to your home from only £3.50 an issue!

Subscribe!

BNatural products @ Tesco

CommunityForumsAbout UsAbout us and the websiteBNatural products @ Tesco

wikaniko

10 Dec 2009 @ 09:33AM

Hi another wonderful soap is Aleppo soap.

Its been made the same way for thousands of years....only olive oil and laurel in it.

Its so creamy, it can be used for shampoo and for shaving etc as well as washing AND it floats in the bath which is amazing!

I`ve been using it for 6 months now and drinking 100% aloe vera liquid every morning and my excema has disappeared

chrissie

John Go

1 Nov 2009 @ 12:48PM

Thanks Robin for your help. Will certainly try the Olive Oil Soap

John

John Go

1 Nov 2009 @ 12:46PM

Thanks Sue for your help

John

blobby

31 Oct 2009 @ 19:44PM

Hi John,

The soap I use is Olive Oil Soap...I think it is called Oliva and I get mine from GNC or Holland and Barratt...it has two ingredients...Olive Oil and Saponified Water.

Other brands of skin care products I use are Badger,Weleda and Jason.

Boots and I think Waitrose sell Badger products.

GNC, Holland and Barrett and Waitrose sell Weleda.

I use Organic Coconut Oil as a skin moisturiser...Biona Coconut Oil from Waitrose.

Robin

SueEBE

31 Oct 2009 @ 13:03PM

Isn't that always the way - as soon as you find something you like, they stop selling it! I myself, like Simple products. There are also some very good soaps on the Manuka Honey site.

Hope you find another suitable product soon.

Sue

John Go

31 Oct 2009 @ 12:01PM

Our local Tesco recently started to sell BNatural products. My wife who has very sensitive skin has found the products to be exceptionally well tolerated especially the soap. I also found the soap to be very good. Unfortunately the soap has been withdrawn and Tesco will not divulge that manufacturers who made it for them. Anybody any ideas?, or any recommendations of other makes.

John

Latest Tweet

About

Since 1989, WDDTY has provided thousands of resources on how to beat asthma, arthritis, cancer, depression and many other chronic conditions.

Start by looking in our fully searchable database, active and friendly community forums and the latest health news.

Positive SSL Wildcard

Facebook Twitter

Most Popular Health Website of the Year 2014

© 2010 - 2016 WDDTY Publishing Ltd.
All Rights Reserved