Helping you make better health choices

In shops now or delivered to your home from only £3.50 an issue!

Subscribe!

neuro dermatitis

CommunityForumsAbout UsAbout us and the websiteneuro dermatitis

KiwiGal

17 Jul 2009 @ 17:35PM

Hi Jacey

Thanks to .. You? .. I don't know who brought this up first in this Forum, but now I know what I've been suffering on and off from since 1989! I complained to everybody I knew in the health field; nobody had an answer or a name and since I'm an organic eater and non-junk food/drink inbiber I was very frustrated looking like I had the plague while telling people to eat organic!

Anyway, I mentioned the name to a BodyTalk instructor and she said she'd heard about somebody doing the BT Access programme 4 times a day for 2 weeks and having success. I'm a BTer myself and I'm only on day 5 but already my spots are looking 'cleaner'. Best of all, with the brain-balancing Cortises I'm feeling calm and even though I've had a couple of very stressful things turn up (like car breakdown) I handled it with good humour - which certainly helps the cortisol levels! So I suggest you go to: www.ibaglobalhealing.com, click on Practitioners and find one nearest you to talk to. Or you can wait a couple of weeks to find out my results.... I'm in France so I'm not near enough to help you - wherever you are!

Cheers Heidi

NJones48

14 Jun 2009 @ 10:14AM

Hello Jacey,

I can thoroughly recommend Forever Aloe Vera Gelly for healing scars. I don't know how much you know about aloe vera however, it's known as the miracle or healing plant and has been used for 1000's of years. It's important to use the inner leaf gel only and if you have a plant at home you can snap off a leaf and use the gel inside straight onto your skin. The Forever Gelly is the nearest you will get to the inner leaf gel and is very effective. It penetrates the layers of the skin to work in the dermis.

I also urge you to consider drinking the Aloe Vera Gel drink as this is very effective for conditions such as Dermatitis. Aloe works from the inside out helping your body to heal itself. It is rich in nutrients including 7 amino acids linked to cell growth. You would need to take a minimum of 60 mls daily first thing in the morning. Most people see improvements within 3 weeks some sooner others it can take longer. Aloe is adaptogenic so your body will take what it needs from the gel and is the reason it varies from individual to individual.

You can view both these products here http://distrib.foreverliving.com/retail/EntryServlet?langID=en&storeID=GBR&distribID=440100124992

Forever also do a 60 day money back guarantee so it's risk free.

You can be free of this horrible condition and have clear smooth calm skin.

Please let me know if you have any questions

Noelyne

jacey

13 Jun 2009 @ 23:39PM

has any body got any suggestions on how to get rid of scars left by this problem as new breakouts happen all the time and i am never free of sores

Latest Tweet

About

Since 1989, WDDTY has provided thousands of resources on how to beat asthma, arthritis, cancer, depression and many other chronic conditions.

Start by looking in our fully searchable database, active and friendly community forums and the latest health news.

Positive SSL Wildcard

Facebook Twitter

Most Popular Health Website of the Year 2014

© 2010 - 2016 WDDTY Publishing Ltd.
All Rights Reserved