Helping you make better health choices

In shops now or delivered to your home from only £3.50 an issue!

Subscribe!

Tarlov Cysts

CommunityForumsAbout UsAbout us and the websiteTarlov Cysts

SueEBE

22 Mar 2009 @ 20:43PM

I wish your mother all the best with the surgery and that it relieves the pain. I can't comment on the medical side of her condition, but clearing emotional issues can help with healing the body so would wholeheartedly recommend that she read "You Can Heal Your Life" by Louise Hay. I don't know if you are aware that she self-healed herself from cancer. I have her book here and she says about cysts "Running the old painful movie. Nursing hurts. A false growth". I don't know if your mother can relate to this, hurts can be buried deep the in sub conscious. I really wish her well and hope that she finds this information useful and a way of helping to heal her body.

Sue

GremlinBoo

22 Mar 2009 @ 19:26PM

Hi Alla or anyone who has the answers,

Do you know where I can find other information on the proper diet for Tarlov Cyst sufferers? My mother goes into surgery for her cyst this Tuesday. I'd like to start her on a proper diet after she recovers. Also, I've read something about an amino acid called Lysine having a positive effect on Tarlov cysts...even reducing their size? Any information you have would be very helpful. Thanks a lot.

aicranham

20 Oct 2008 @ 17:30PM

Some scientists believe the herpes simplex virus, which thrives in an alkaline environment, can cause Tarolv cysts to become symptomatic; making the body less alkaline, through diet or supplements, may lessen the symptoms. So, may be Atkins diet may help? But please be aware of all other consequences of the Atkins diet; make sure that the sufferer of Tarlov cyst has at least healthy kidney. Also avoiding Arginine-rich foods (Arginine is aminoacid used by the virus to build up its protein shell) such as chocolate, raisins, nuts, seeds, gelatin, legumes, cereal grains may help.

Good luck.

jacflo

1 Oct 2008 @ 02:26AM

Can anyone offer any natural remedy to reduce the extremely painful inflammation associated with tarlov cysts in the spine, It is a dibilitating condition that leaves the sufferer little option but morphine.

Latest Tweet

About

Since 1989, WDDTY has provided thousands of resources on how to beat asthma, arthritis, cancer, depression and many other chronic conditions.

Start by looking in our fully searchable database, active and friendly community forums and the latest health news.

Positive SSL Wildcard

Facebook Twitter

Most Popular Health Website of the Year 2014

© 2010 - 2016 WDDTY Publishing Ltd.
All Rights Reserved