Twice weekly e-news bulletins

Access to our News, Forums and Blogs
OR

If you want to read our in-depth research articles or
have our amazing magazine delivered to your home
each month, then you have to pay.

Click here if you're interested
Helping you make better health choices

In shops now or delivered to your home from only £3.50 an issue!

Subscribe!

thank you

CommunityForumsAbout UsAbout us and the websitethank you

horses

28 Aug 2008 @ 14:16PM

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK NIGEL GRIFFITH . AFTER MY VISIT TO HIM TWO WEEKS AGO I HAVE LOST 9 LBS WITHOUT ANY DIETING OR EXERCISE. AFTER SPENDING LOTS OF MONEY AND TIME IN OUR SO CALLED HEALTH SYSTEM GETTING VARIOUS SCANS AND X-RAYS FOR MY BLOATED BODY, NIGEL WAS ABLE TO TELL ME WITHIN MINITES WHAT WAS WRONG. NO AMOUNT OF EXCERCISE WAS GOING TO SHIFT MY WEIGHT AS MY BOWELS WERE TOTALLY SWOLLEN (FOR 8 YEARS) AFTER THE BIRTH OF MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER. SO AFTER PAYING SEVEN YEARS OF GYM MEMBER SHIP NIGEL CURED ME WITH THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF HERBS. WITHIN TWO DAYS MY RIB CAGE FINALLY GOT TO GO BACK IN TO ITS CORRECT POSITION THE SWELLING OF MY BOWELS STARTED TO SUBSIDE STRAIGHT AWAY AND I FEEL SO GOOD, A FEELING THAT I HADNT FELT FOR A LONG TIME. IM A NEW WOMAN AND I CANT THANK NIGEL ENOUGH. I HAVE TO SAY THAT I WAS VERY RELUCTANT GOING TO SEE HIM , NOT THINKING ANYTHING WOULD BECOME OF IT, BUT I AM SO GLAD MY SISTER PURSUADED ME TO GIVE IT A GO. I ALSO KNOW OF SOMEONE WITH CANCER WHO GOT A SPECFIC HERB FROM HIM AND HER ENERGY LEVELS ARE RIGHT BACK UP AGAIN SO THANK YOU AGAIN AND CANT WAIT FOR YOUR SIMINAR IN OCT.

Latest Tweet

About

Since 1989, WDDTY has provided thousands of resources on how to beat asthma, arthritis, depression and many other chronic conditions.

Start by looking in our fully searchable database, active and friendly community forums and the latest health news.

Positive SSL Wildcard

Facebook Twitter

Most Popular Health Website of the Year 2014

© 2010 - 2016 WDDTY Publishing Ltd.
All Rights Reserved