Helping you make better health choices

In shops now or delivered to your home from only £3.50 an issue!

Subscribe!

Good site

CommunityForumsAbout UsAbout us and the websiteGood site

AchinDude

1 Jul 2007 @ 19:15PM

I could not find a place to email or notify anyone at WDDTY, but I just wanted to take some time and tell you how impressed I am with the site, forum, and info here. Well done, interesting, and a site where I can "get lost" in reading info.

I'd like to link to your site from my site, http://www.menwithfibro.com if you don't mind. I think much of the information here would be helpful to the guys 'n' gals on the menwithfibro.com website. WIth me having fibromyalgia, working, and paying for "working" every day what little free time I have, I try to devote to my website & forum there, but I do wander off to other sites, and this will be a regular.

Again, excellent site! Moving up the ranks of my favorites now. Jefferson (I believe, FibroFog is working today!) said that if the American people understood how a bank works, there would be a revolution before the next day. If the American people knew, understood, and had access to exactly what doctors, drug companies, and the health industry in general don't tell us, or how the whole industry worked, there would be in fact, a revolution. This site having the format for "What Doctors Don't Tell Us" will educate those willing.

One more time! Excellent website, contents, and overall presentation!

AchinDude
aka/Bob Hall

Latest Tweet

About

Since 1989, WDDTY has provided thousands of resources on how to beat asthma, arthritis, cancer, depression and many other chronic conditions.

Start by looking in our fully searchable database, active and friendly community forums and the latest health news.

Positive SSL Wildcard

Facebook Twitter

Most Popular Health Website of the Year 2014

© 2010 - 2016 WDDTY Publishing Ltd.
All Rights Reserved