Body scans: a bombshell - Why thermal imaging?
* DITI has a high sensitivity for the early detection of changes in blood vessels, nerves and bones.
* Primarily a test of function, it reflects underlying metabolic and physiological changes within a given part of the body.
* DITI can be an early-risk predictor for cancer, heart disease and stroke. It does this by revealing abnormally hot areas, indicating high physiological and metabolic activity.
* DITI can also show up early signs of musculoskeletal and neurological injury.
* DITI can also be used in physiotherapy, chiropractic, neurology, rheumatology and dentistry